GOOD GAMES | GREAT PEOPLE
We are one of the most northern game studios in the world, chilling out (literally and figuratively) just 170 km south of the arctic circle in Oulu, Finland. Today we employ more than 70 people from all corners of the globe.
We are best known for the mobile smash hits “Hill Climb Racing” and “Hill Climb Racing 2”, which have a combined total of over 1 Billion installs across all platforms – However, despite our huge audience, we keep things small and personal, with a strong focus on maintaining a relaxed, casual and informal work atmosphere.
Would you like to be part of our story? If so, continue reading!
WHAT WE’RE AFTER
We are looking for a C++ developer to work on one of the most popular racing games of our time, with over 1 Billion downloads. If you have experience in C++ and Android development and want to work on one of the pioneering games of the mobile gaming industry – YOU could be the person we’re looking for!
As Game Developer, you will be working directly on the game’s production. You don’t necessarily have to have previous experience in the gaming industry, but you should have:
- At least 1 year of experience in C++ programming
- Experience in Android development
- Preferably experience in Cocos2d-x
- Independent working attitude and teamwork skills
- Interest in the gaming industry
WHAT WE OFFER
- Financially stable company with easy-going and relaxed atmosphere
- Competitive salary and seriously great benefits
- Passionate co-workers of various fields
- The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company
- A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland
- A lot of fun and excitement
WE ALSO APPRECIATE
- Unity3D experience
- iOS development experience
- Shader development experience
- Gaming as a hobby
If you think you would be a great match for this position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV here. Send your application ASAP since the first suitable candidate will be hired.
Want to know more about Fingersoft and this position? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive Salary
- Gear of your choice
- Flexible hours with a focus on having a solid work/life balance
- Health & Dental care, free massage monthly
- Lunch benefit on top of your salary
- Free snacks, fruit & beverages at the office
- Yearly education, sport & culture allowance
- Company sporting events, Friday sauna, free usage of company gym
- Phone & Internet benefit
- A cool social space where you can shoot some pool, play in the simulator, try out VR or challenge someone to a ping-pong tournament
- Relocation assistance
- Modern office in the city center of Oulu and Helsinki
- The opportunity to develop your field, or transition into others, within a growing company
- The ability to work in the bustling Apaja game development hub alongside countless other game development companies & students (Oulu)
To apply for this job please visit careers.fingersoft.com.