GOOD GAMES | GREAT PEOPLE
We are one of the most northern game studios in the world, chilling out (literally and figuratively) just 170 km south of the arctic circle in Oulu, Finland. Today we employ more than 70 people from all corners of the globe.
We are best known for the mobile smash hits “Hill Climb Racing” and “Hill Climb Racing 2”, which have a combined total of over 1 Billion installs across all platforms – However, despite our huge audience, we keep things small and personal, with a strong focus on maintaining a relaxed, casual and informal work atmosphere.
Would you like to be part of our story? If so, continue reading!
WHAT WE’RE AFTER
We’re looking for an App Store Optimisation (ASO) Specialist to strengthen our User Acquisition team in Oulu or Helsinki. You and numbers work well together. This will help you with A/B testing store content, analysing it and making changes to it in order to optimise results and thereby enticing as many gamers as possible to play our games.
- As a vital piece of our UA machinery, you will have a good grip on the various search ads networks and are highly familiar with keywords and how to use them.
- You are no stranger to writing engaging store page texts in English and you should have solid professional experience in copywriting.
- Replying to player reviews in app stores and delivering any issues raised in those reviews to the development team is second nature to you.
- You have a solid and professional ASO background with at least 1 year of experience (mobile games or other apps)
- You can work independently, but also smoothly with other teams
- On top of your awesome writing skills in English, you appreciate testing and numbers too. Additional languages are always beneficial.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and seriously great benefits.
- A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
- Easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
- Passionate co-workers of various fields. We are a diverse bunch!
- The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company.
- Lots of freedom and responsibility inside independent development teams.
- Possibility to work in Oulu or Helsinki
WE ALSO APPRECIATE
- Gaming as a hobby and an interest in mobile games.
- Easygoing, but professional attitude
If you think you could be a great match for the position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV here. Send your application ASAP since the first suitable candidate will be hired.
- Competitive Salary
- Gear of your choice
- Flexible hours with a focus on having a solid work/life balance
- Health & Dental care, free massage monthly
- Lunch benefit on top of your salary
- Free snacks, fruit & beverages at the office
- Yearly education, sport & culture allowance
- Company sporting events, Friday sauna, free usage of company gym
- Phone & Internet benefit
- A cool social space where you can shoot some pool, play in the simulator, try out VR or challenge someone to a ping-pong tournament
- Relocation assistance
- Modern office in the city center of Oulu and Helsinki
- The opportunity to develop your field, or transition into others, within a growing company
- The ability to work in the bustling Apaja game development hub alongside countless other game development companies & students (Oulu)
To apply for this job please visit careers.fingersoft.com.